Grilled Garlic BBQ Chicken
· 6 Chicken Breasts
· 1 TBSP olive oil
· 1 TBSP minced garlic
· 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
· 2 tsp salt
· 1 cup bbq sauce
Remove chicken and marinade from freezer (defrost day before you plan to eat) In the morning start marinating chicken (I like to marinade my chicken for 12 hours for best taste.) Grill or broil the chicken breast about 5-6 minutes each side or until done.
Albers Corn Bread
· 1 cup Albers corn meal
· 1 cup all purpose flour
· ¼ c. granulated sugar
· 1 TBSP baking powder
· 1 tsp salt
· 1 cup milk
· 1/3 cup vegetable oil
· 1 egg lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400, grease an 8 inch square pan. Combine corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine milk, oil, and egg in small bowl; mix well. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until blended. Pour into pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes ( I do mine about 15-20, I like it a little gooey)
No comments:
Post a Comment